Lonka is short for London Caramel Works, a company that was founded in 1920 in the ciry of Breda, the Netherlands. It was first called Lonca, but the French pronounced the 'c' as an 's' instead of a 'k'. That's why, in 1930, the names was changed to Lonka. In 1965, production was temporarily moved to Belgium, to be brought back to the Netherlands in 1997 (Roosendaal).
Lonka works exclusively with high quality, carefully selected ingredients, according to proven recipes. With soft delights like soft fudge, chocolate and soft nougat, they make your coffee and tea moment even more delicious.
Delicious, soft, traditional BonBons with strawberry, toffee flavour.
• Delicious and soft
• With a tasty strawberry flavour.
• With a tasty toffee flavour.
• Made according to an authentic recipe since 1920.
• With natural flavours and colours.
• In a handy, resealable bag to ensure the Bonbons stay nice and soft.
• Glucose syrup
• Vegetable fat (palm, coconut)
• Acidulant (citric acid)
• Fruit juices concentrate (0,5%, apple, lemon, strawberry (3%), orange, pineapple, peach)
• Natural flavourings
• Emulsifier (E473)
• Colouring (E162)
• (per 100 g average)
• Energy 1551 KJ / 366 kcal
• Fat 4,9 g, of which saturated fat 4,2 g
• Carbohydrates 81 g, of which sugars 69 g
• Protein 0,01 g,
• Salt 0,01 g