Introducing Giant food
It is great pleasure to meet you. This is Son Min Jeong and Heo-Jung at Giant Food. An old lady who likes to travel and an old bachelor who loves music moved to countryside with livestock expert, Mrs. Kim Yoon ha. We are currently based in ‘Livestock clean area’, Gyongbuk Goryeong and we are doing our best to produce the safe and clean food products.
Giant Hwanggeum Farm is a longevity company that has been producing domestic livestock products in the traditional way for 30 years since 1986 and has maintained the family business.
- HACCP approved Giant Hwanggeum Farm is located in the downstream area of Soga Stream, Gaya-eup, Goryeong-gun.
• Giant Farm’s products are safe processed directly in HACCP certified processing area.
• Giant Hwanggeum Farm has its own breeding and breeding contract with an excellent farmhouse in Gyeongsangbuk-do. The first selected raw port is slaughtered at the HACCP certified slaughterhouse and processed directly at the HACCP certified processing site.
What is HACCP (Food Safety Management Certification Standard) certification?
It is a hygiene management system to prevent the inclusion of biological, chemical and physical hazards into the food at each stage from the raw material production of the foodstuff to the end consumer.
• Monthly microorganism tests are conducted.
Pork produced by Giant Hwanggeum Farm is a trustworthy product through microbiological testing of recognized organs in a safer environment.
• It is fresh because it is processed immediately by sub-order.
- Giant Hwanggeum Farm Pork is fresh as it is processed partially upon order.
• It is possible to search for information from Livestock Logistics System
It is possible to know information about slaughtering time and production time because it is possible to retrieve information from livestock product register of Giant Hwanggeum Farm.
How to cook ?
• Stir-fried spicy pork (Jeyuk Bokkeum)
1) Slice 1kg of pork (for stir-fried pork) for a good size.
Then, put 1 cup of red pepper powder, 1 tablespoon of ginger juice, 6 tablespoons of hot pepper paste, 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons of garlic, 1 tablespoons of curry powder, 1 tablespoons of oyster sauce. Wear a sanitary glove, and mix the pork and the sauce together. Then please leave the port so that the sauce can be soaked deeply.
2) Prepare 1 onion, garlic, and red pepper according to your preferences.
3) Put the oil (edible oil) in the frying pan moderately, and put about 6 pieces of garlic so that the garlic scent will be cut into the oil. When garlic flavor comes up to some extent and garlic gets glazed lightly, please put pork that was soaked in the sauce and fry in medium fire.
4) Then, when the meat seems to be done, add the onion and spicy pepper (Cheongyang red pepper) and fry together with the meat.
It is also very delicious if you add a cheeky Korean rice cake according to your taste.
It is delicious if you enjoy with various vegetables in a pretty dish. The red meat sauce that gives a delicious appetite with white rice is finished with the meat saute. Flavorful food for all ages!
• Country of Origin : 94, Ssanglim Industrial Complex Road, Goryong-gun, Gyungsangbuk-do (Domestic)
• For meat preparation = lump, For grill
• 7mm sliced size
• Since skirtmeats can be prepared only for 200 ~ 300g and it is easy to roast and cut, it is packed in partial for 500g.
• Weight: 500g
1) The product will be shipped in vacuum packing for 500g in order to keep freshness maintenance and storage.
Wait a second! Is the color of the meat strange?
A reddish colored meat does not mean that it has gone bad. It is a browning phenomenon that normally occurs when the oxygen does not come into contact with the vacuum packing.
This is a natural phenomenon and you can feel safe eating it.
2) Ice pack will be shipped safely while preventing the product from melting by putting ice pack in the ice box.
- From June to September is very hot, it will be shipped to minimize the melting of the product by adding a cooling pack.