Introducing Giant food
It is great pleasure to meet you. This is Son Min Jeong and Heo-Jung at Giant Food. An old lady who likes to travel and an old bachelor who loves music moved to countryside with livestock expert, Mrs. Kim Yoon ha. We are currently based in ‘Livestock clean area’, Gyongbuk Goryeong and we are doing our best to produce the safe and clean food products.
Giant Hwanggeum Farm is a longevity company that has been producing domestic livestock products in the traditional way for 30 years since 1986 and has maintained the family business.
- HACCP approved Giant Hwanggeum Farm is located in the downstream area of Soga Stream, Gaya-eup, Goryeong-gun.
• Giant Farm’s products are safe processed directly in HACCP certified processing area.
• Giant Hwanggeum Farm has its own breeding and breeding contract with an excellent farmhouse in Gyeongsangbuk-do. The first selected raw port is slaughtered at the HACCP certified slaughterhouse and processed directly at the HACCP certified processing site.
What is HACCP (Food Safety Management Certification Standard) certification?
It is a hygiene management system to prevent the inclusion of biological, chemical and physical hazards into the food at each stage from the raw material production of the foodstuff to the end consumer.
• Monthly microorganism tests are conducted.
Pork produced by Giant Hwanggeum Farm is a trustworthy product through microbiological testing of recognized organs in a safer environment.
• It is fresh because it is processed immediately by sub-order.
- Giant Hwanggeum Farm Pork is fresh as it is processed partially upon order.
• It is possible to search for information from Livestock Logistics System
It is possible to know information about slaughtering time and production time because it is possible to retrieve information from livestock product register of Giant Hwanggeum Farm.
• Country of Origin : 94, Ssanglim Industrial Complex Road, Goryong-gun, Gyungsangbuk-do (Domestic)
• For meat preparation = lump, For grill
• 7mm sliced size
• Since skirtmeats can be prepared only for 200 ~ 300g and it is easy to roast and cut, it is packed in partial for 500g.
• Weight: 500g
1) The product will be shipped in vacuum packing for 500g in order to keep freshness maintenance and storage.
Wait a second! Is the color of the meat strange?
A reddish colored meat does not mean that it has gone bad. It is a browning phenomenon that normally occurs when the oxygen does not come into contact with the vacuum packing.
This is a natural phenomenon and you can feel safe eating it.
2) Ice pack will be shipped safely while preventing the product from melting by putting ice pack in the ice box.
- From June to September is very hot, it will be shipped to minimize the melting of the product by adding a cooling pack.