• Light in weigh and convenient to handle
• Applicable to any volume and shape of a container depending on amounts of seed.
• Able to attach & detach heater to control box
• Able to germinate seeds, to culture mico-organisms and some animals.
• Supply adequate oxygen into water and maintain an accurate temperature.
• Stimulate germination without frequent water-exchange.
1. Prepare seeds (dried or wetted) by putting it into appropriate netted bag.
2. Lay heater at center of container-base, and cover it with supporting stand up side down
3. Put seed bag on the stand
4. Add water untill the seeds are submerged
5. If seed-sterilization is required, add appropriate chemicals while the water is supplied
( follow a direction of the seed sterilization ).
6. Connect a main power in control box to power source.
7. Connect power of heater, air hose and temperature sensor to control box.
8. Push temperature button (red) on control pannel.
9. Make sure of temperature-setting is correct by pushing the setting up button just one time. If not, adjust it to required temperature by using up or down button while figures are blinking.
10. Turn on air-pump switch and check if air bubble comes out of water.
11. Cover the container with suitable material
12. Exchange the water in the container with fresh one after 24 hours if chemical was added ( follow a direction of the seed sterilization ).
12. when the seeds sprout, turn off the power from the control box and drain the water.
13. If the seeds are not germinated enough, let it stay over night ( standard length of shoot is 1-2mm)