We are manufacturer and wholesaler and exporter dealing with fashion jewelry, pearl jewelry, diamond jewelry, silver jewelry, clasps, findings, and so on in Korea.
We have Korea gemologist certificate and studied GIA, Japan Pearl Course. Also, we are designing, manufacturing by using Jewelry Cad program
and 3 D printer in Korea. We can make your designs if you would supply exact photos and exact spec.
We have been participating in Jewelry Fair in Hong Kong, China as an exhibitor. Also, we can accept small orders.
If you would have any help, feel free to ask me.
[Pearl Storage and Precautions]
• When you enter the hot Sulfur spring, the skin is peeled off.
Be sure to remove the pearl ring and necklace when entering the hot spring.
As tap water or water purifier water contains bleach chlorine, acidity should not be soaked as it affects gloss.
Pearls should not be kept with other jewelry.
Unlike other jewels, pearls are made of protein, so if exposed to sunlight for a long time turns yellow and turns yellowish,
it should be kept out of the light.
• After wearing the pearl, you must wipe it with a soft cloth.
• Be careful not to get caught in acidic materials such as vinegar and vinegar as well as heat and shock.
it is important to note that many chemicals such as ammonia, ink, perfume and hair spray blur the pearl luster.
• Storing pearls in soft, dry white cloth is the best way to prevent damage to pearls.
• After using the pearl product, you can wipe it off with a soft cloth to maintain a consistent gloss.
• It is a good keeping method to keep the pearl luster for a long time, and it is recommended to change the thread of the necklace once a year.
• Origin : Republic of Korea
• Size : 7.0-8.0mm
• Color : White pink color
• Package Includes : Japan akoya sea pearls
• Material : 14k gold
• Style : Earrings