Our product, CS1600 is Super High Speed Downloader using USB 3.0 ports that was protected by ± 8KV ESD protection circuitry, and it ensures very stable operation in any extreme environments.
In addition, when using external power to CS1600, 12V~48V power with up to 900MA is supplied to each USB downstream port, so it works well not only in any industrial fields without any problems but also for products requiring large power consumption for download.
The CS1600 can store large amounts of downloading data or programs in its own M.2 SATA memory via Ethernet.
Data stored in the CS1600 can be downloaded directly to the product at the same time without the need for a PC through up to 16 USB ports.
- Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed >5Gbps
- Dual power supply support via power jack and terminal block
- DC 12V~48V external power support
- Up to 12V~48V / 900mA supply for each USB port when using external power
- Provides power and link indicator LEDs for each USB port
- Built-in for the protection to 400W surge shock wave with 10/1000μs waveform
- Built-in for the protection to Contact ± 4KV, Air ± 8KV ESD
- This product transfers large amount of data to the M.2 SATA Memory in the device through Ethernet, and downloads it to the terminal with USB Download Start Button.
- Can be controlled individually with PC interlocking, can work directly with USB Downloader without PC.
- It is a function to transfer the firmware image from the administrator's computer through this CS1600.
Software downloader transfers large files available at high speed(> 5Gbps).
- Firmware download function
- Using 8 or 16 USB ports of the USB 3.0 port to transmit each firmware code download to the terminal, or update files,
transfer files at Super Speed(> 5Gbps) speed transfer.
- Repeat download of saved data
- Mass data will be stored in internal M.2 SATA Memory through Ethernet and can repeat downloads to the terminals.
* If mass data is saved to the Memory, it can be downloaded directly to the terminal without PC.