Plu Scrub Wash Lime Grape
Daily Scrub Wash to gently exfoliate while showering
※ skin irritation test completed!
Total body care
A rich bubble cleanses away waste products and creates brilliant, radiant skin.
100% California Walnut Scrub
California walnut scrub and naturally derived oil, combined with the optimal mixing technology, provides amazing moisture.
Chemical composition Zero! Skin irritation test completed
It does not contain micro-plastics, parabens, benzophenones and artificial colors.
Skin irritation test is also completed, so you can use it safely with sensitive skin!
Daily scrub wash with fresh fruit extracts and soft walnut that
provides 3 in 1 eﬀects ‒ exfoliating, moisturizing and glowing.
Highly moisturizing and gentle exfoliating blend of formula leaves
skin softer, smoother, and more nourished.
Men and women who want total body care with ease.
SKU and Benﬁts
· The Plu Body Scrub was the number one selling product in Korea’s highly competitive selective beauty market across all body categories
· Formulated with fresh fruit extracts and natural soft California walnut shell optimized for exfoliating and cleansing.
· Rich Bubbles formulated with natural cleansing ingredients from coconut
· All worry-free (Microbeads-free / Paraben-free / Venzophenones-free / Silicon oilfree)
· Dermatologically tested
· Lime Grape : Fresh citrus fragrance with super food black currant, lime extract and green grape extract
Usage / Application
Massage on to wet skin in a circular motion and rinse.
For daily use.
1. Skin that is pulled and dried and needs intensive moisturizing care
2. When you want to smooth rough skin texture
3. When you want to change your fashion flavor
4. Skin that needs all-in-one body care
[How to use]
Throw a small amount of the contents in a shower towel or a
puff and rub the entire body, then rinse thoroughly.
- Adjust the amount of scrub and the frequency of use according to the skin condition. Use 1 to 3 times a week.
- It is more effective to use the scrub after 15 minutes in the spa.
- Knee, heel, elbow stratum corneum is thoroughly called hot water.