1. Product Features :
In a hand-folded style, kimchi hand dumplings filled with fresh vegetables and spicy kimchi with soft dumpling.
The crunchy, well-cooked Kimchi.
2. How to use the product:
The product can be steamed and eaten or put into soup or soup for use.
3. Cooking method
◆Place appropriate amount of water in the steamer and apply heat. When the water starts to boil, place dumplings on the griddle so that they don't overlap. Steam them over high heat for 6 to 7 minutes to enjoy the true taste of steamed mandu.
◆Dumpling soup - Make soup with vegetables and meat. When the soup boils up, add frozen dumplings and simmer for another 5 to 6 minutes. It tastes better with green onions, garlic, and carrots as you like.
4. Product caution:
- Storage method: Refrigerated storage (-18°C)
- It's already been frozen, so please don't allow it to cool again after thawing.
- It is a frozen food, so be sure to heat it according to the recipe.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the quantity of products or the type of cooking container.
- Do not leave the cooking area and check the cooking process as it may overheat the cooking utensils.
- Be careful of hot water or steam when cooking.
- Take as much as you need and cook the remaining products in the freezer to prevent thawing.
- Be careful when ingesting body that causes allergic reactions to certain ingredients.
5. Product specifications
1.4KG, 6 units per box.
6. Absenteeism and tardiness matters
As a local brand, we would like to supply the product only,