1. Product Features :
Dumplings with crispy and savory dumpling filling with delicious japchae are served in a more tranquil japchae dumpling.
Fresh vegetables and instant noodles fill the filling.
2. How to use the product:
You can use this product by baking or frying it with a square dumpling.
3. Cooking method
▪ Place cooking oil on medium heat and heat pan. Arrange frozen dumplings in a heated pan, turn them over with a spatula or spatula, bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until the surface is golden brown.
▪ Place cooking oil in the fryer to cover dumplings and heat them to 170°C to 180°C. Add frozen dumplings to the heated oil and fry for 3 to 4 minutes, and when the surface of the dumplings is golden brown, remove the grease and serve with the soy sauce.
4. Product caution:
- Storage method: Refrigerated storage (below-18°C)
- It's already been frozen, so please don't allow it to cool again after thawing.
- It is a frozen food, so be sure to heat it according to the recipe.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the quantity of products or the type of cooking container.
- Do not leave the cooking area and check the cooking process as it may overheat the cooking utensils.
- Be careful of hot water or steam when cooking.
- Take as much as you need and cook the remaining products in the freezer to prevent thawing.
- Be careful when ingesting body that causes allergic reactions to certain ingredients.
5. Product specifications
Based on 900G, 10 units per box are received.
6. Absenteeism and tardiness matters
As a local brand, we would like to supply the product only, and we do not have any packaging for export.
Therefore, it is replaced with an image of a package for domestic consumption as there is no packaging for export.