1. Product Features :
It is delicious fried rice with octopus and fresh vegetables.
It tastes neat and tastes good for children's snacks and meals.
2. How to use the product:
This product can be cooked in a pan with frozen fried rice, or easily cooked in a microwave.
3. Cooking method
▪ Place cooking pan - Heat pan with cooking oil over medium heat. Place frozen fried rice in a heated pan, stirring with a spatula, and cook for about 4 minutes.
▪ Microwave - Place frozen fried rice in a microwave container and cook it in the microwave. (Based on 700W: 4 minutes / 1,000W): About 3 minutes and 30 seconds)
4. Product caution:
- Storage method: Refrigeration storage (below-18°C): Store in the freezer at home.
- It's already been frozen, so please don't allow it to cool again after thawing.
- It is a frozen food, so be sure to heat it according to the recipe.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the quantity of products or the type of cooking container.
- Do not leave the cooking area and check the cooking process as it may overheat the cooking utensils.
- Be careful of hot water or steam when cooking.
- Be careful that the product is hot if eaten immediately after cooking.
- Take as much as you need and cook the remaining products in the freezer to prevent thawing.
- Do not cook in a bag in the microwave.
- Be careful when ingesting body that causes allergic reactions to certain ingredients.
5. Product specifications
30 units per box with 1 bar based on 300G.
6. Absenteeism and tardiness matters
As a local brand, we would like to supply the product only, and we do not have any packaging for export.
Therefore, it is replaced with an image of a package for domestic consumption as there is no packaging for export.