[Characteristics of products]
This product dramatically improves the shortcomings of existing powdered lime.
It is sufficient to mature in the melting pot and the impurities are refined in two stages.
It is highly purity, responsive, easy to work, and safe to reduce manpower and time.
Since the powder lime, which was commonly used in semi-dry absorption towers, was mixed with impurities that the limestone itself had, it was difficult for the incinerator to operate normally due to frequent clogging of piping and injection nozzles during operation and severe wear of the pump, and the response efficiency was not satisfactory.
The liquid lime for the waste incinerator is characterized by removing impurities, such as clogging of injection nozzles, and by making fine particles of the product, maximising the response efficiency in the response tower.
[Purpose of product]
- Used for wastewater treatment at semiconductor, steel, PCB, chemistry, glass, plating and dyeing plants.
- It is a caustic element, and is used to replace magnesium hydroxide.
· Supply specifications of products
- Images: White suspended solids
- Ca(OH)2 Content: 30±1%
- Ipdo : #325 : 90% pass
- Deposition volume after 6 hours: 90% or more
- Specific gravity: 1.20±0.01
- P H: 12.5 or higher
- Ice point: around -2°C
- Viscosity: 400 to 700 cP (25°C)
- Packaging method: Tank Larry
- impurities: not more than 0.7%