Whole Family Health Habit Project from every adult to a child.
• Drinkable vegetable lactobacillus, INNER JUICE
The INNER JUICE is a vegetable lactic- acid fermented beverage, which was fermented from various fruits and vegetables with 100% vegetable lactobacillus through special fermentation technique, and contains the GABA components obtained through enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermentation, so it is rich in taste and fragrance not only the nutrients, and drinkable for all ages as vegetable lactic beverage.
• Now, the lactobacillus also to be by vegetable fermentation!
The vegetable lactobacillus fermented beverage, INNER JUICE with alive taste and nutrition due to the fermentation with 100% vegetable lactobacillus
'What is the vegetable lactobacillus fermentation?'
• It is a fermentation that converts the beneficial nutrients of natural vegetable raw materials which are difficult to be absorbed within the body into the nutrients which are easy to be absorbed by the enzymes generated during the vegetable lactobacillus fermentation process.
+ Enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermented solution (GABA contents more than 50mg/100ml) 1%
'What is the GABA which is the key substance of vegetable lactobacillus fermented beverage?'
• GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid): It was discovered by Eugene Roberts, the American biochemist, in 1952, it is one of the amino acids existing in nature, and one of the neurotransmitters existing in the human brain.
- Containing the ingredients to help absorb the nutrients
For the natural fermentation method, as the minerals, vitamins, and amino acids are alive, although small amount, depending on the ingredients contained in raw materials, they act to increase the absorption rate when you absorb the nutrition contained in other foods.
Why choose the INNER JUICE
• It is a fermented product with vegetable lactobacillus made with 100% vegetable lactobacillus.
• It used only the GABA obtained from the enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermentation, not synthesized GABA component (more than 50ml/100ml, the only product in Korea).
• It used the Lactobacillus plantrarum KSH-1406 germ identified by self-isolation as a result of Industry-Academia Collaboration, which was submitted as a patent strain of Korean Collection for Type Cultures (KCTC) [Accession No.: KCTC-SD1057]
• It is manufactured with safe and hygienic HACCP facilities.
We recommended for those!
• Children and youth struggling with seasonal changes,
• Children at growing season,
• Children with a lot of outdoor activities, and
• Mother who wants to feed her children the health of nature.
The 'INNER JUICE' is produced from the facilities with HACCP authentication of SANGSANGCHO Corp., the agricultural corporation, leading a healthier future through a scientification of traditional fermented foods.
• What is the 'HACCP'?
It refers to a systematically managed hygiene management system for all the harmful elements that could be occurred at each stage from the raw materials of food throughout production, manufacturing, processing, preservation and distribution of food until immediate before the final intaking of foods by the consumer to guarantee the food safety.
• Reliable & enjoyable processing process of INNER JUICE
1. Raw material inspection - 2. Formulation - 3. Sterilization - 4. Vegetable lactobacillus fermentation - 5. Enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermentation - 6. Filtration - 7. Formulation - 8. Sterilization - 9. Filtration - 10. Injection - 11. Shelf Life Seal - 12. Product Inspection and Packaging
Some precipitates or suspensions may form depending on the inherent components of raw materials, but they are not the foreign matters or caused by deterioration, so you intake in relax. Do not heat or warm the product in a microwave oven or on fire. Do not intake the products that have expanded or deformed containers. This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities as for the tomato products. This product may be exchanged or rewarded under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Standard by the Notice of Fair Trade Commission. To report unsanitary foods, call 1399 from anywhere nationwide.
• Type of Food: Lactic beverage (sterilized beverage)
• Composition & Capacity : Pack - 120ml / 10 Packs - 1.2L
• Size[Length x Width x Height cm] : 1 Pack - 8.5 x 17.0 (+2.2) / 10 Packs – 8.6 x 25.9 x 19.9
• Packing Material : Container (inside)- Polyethylene (PE), Cap- Polyethylene (HDPE)