Vegetable Baby-Cooking Kit Set
Advantages of Homecare Products made from cornstarch
Eco Friendly Material
Reducing Greenhouse gas Emissions
Substitutable petrochmical based plastics
The raw Material of Homecare ‘r corn products
Q: What is the PLA raw material?
A: Eco-Friendly Corn material which was made from fermented glucos obtained from cornstarch.
Material of Vegetable baby and Vegetable home products
Vegetable Baby and Home ‘s corn products are made from fermented glucose obtained from cornstarch.
Corn can grow indefinitely, which makes PLA a petroleum-saving material which can substitute petrochemical-based plastics.
Cornstarch were used, avoiding harmful substances on the environment, so that the eco-friendly materials decompose causing no harm to nature after disposal
- Made from cornstarch (NatureWorks®PLA)
- ·PB, Cd, Hg, Cr(VI), As, Formaldehyde, Fluorescent Whiten Agent, Bispenol A were not detected.
- Disposal after use protects the environment since the materials are biodegradable.
- Different materials are used for each usage to enhance to convenience: stainless used for colander and wood for a wooden stick.
- The bumpy bottom of the cooking bowl is convenient to more soften materials for cooking.
- This set comprise various kitchen utensils to adjust the particle size of age-by age baby food.
- Set: Cooking bowl, Colander, Grater(S), Grater(B), Juicer, Cooking spoon, Wooden stick