Whole Family Health Habit Project from every adult to a child
- Drinkable vegetable lactobacillus, INNER JUICE
The INNER JUICE is a vegetable lactic- acid fermented beverage, which was fermented from various fruits and vegetables with 100% vegetable lactobacillus through special fermentation technique, and contains the GABA components obtained through enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermentation, so it is rich in taste and fragrance not only the nutrients, and drinkable for all ages as vegetable lactic beverage.
- Now, the lactobacillus also to be by vegetable fermentation!
The vegetable lactobacillus fermented beverage, INNER JUICE with alive taste and nutrition due to the fermentation with 100% vegetable lactobacillus
'What is the vegetable lactobacillus fermentation?'
It is a fermentation that converts the beneficial nutrients of natural vegetable raw materials which are difficult to be absorbed within the body into the nutrients which are easy to be absorbed by the enzymes generated during the vegetable lactobacillus fermentation process.
+ Enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermented solution (GABA contents more than 50mg/100ml) 1%
'What is the GABA which is the key substance of vegetable lactobacillus fermented beverage?'
GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid): It was discovered by Eugene Roberts, the American biochemist, in 1952, it is one of the amino acids existing in nature, and one of the neurotransmitters existing in the human brain.
* Why choose the INNER JUICE
1. It is a fermented product with vegetable lactobacillus made with 100% vegetable lactobacillus.
2. It used only the GABA obtained from the enokitake mushroom lactic acid bacteria fermentation, not synthesized GABA component (more than 50ml/100ml, the only product in Korea).
3. It used the Lactobacillus plantrarum KSH-1406 germ identified by self-isolation as a result of Industry-Academia Collaboration, which was submitted as a patent strain of Korean Collection for Type Cultures (KCTC) [Accession No.: KCTC-SD1057]
4. It is manufactured with safe and hygienic HACCP facilities.