◯ Product profile
● Gper LoRa is a small-sized GPS tracker, built on LoRa network technology.
Due to LoRa network, the product is cheaper to manufacture and operate.
On a personal level, it can be used to track children, the old and the disabled to prevent the loss for their safety.
On a business level, it can be used to track logistics, to track vehicles, to manage assets, and other various cases.
● It is globally one of earliest few and the first in South Korea, to adopt LoRa network technology.
● Spacosa has over 5 years of experience in developing and operating location information service including GPS geo-positioning, information storage, location cloud service and others.
● Spacosa has built knowhow to process large volume of location data traffic of over 1 million objects, and has patent on related technology.
◯ Competitive advantages
● Comparing to 3G and LTE devices, it costs less to manufacture and operate Gper, with operation fee of less than 1/3 the fee of other 3G/LTE devices.
● Gper has high power efficiency that it lasts long by a single charging.
● Unlike other device makers, who are solely interested in device, Spacosa cares how the device functions and it is used through its service platform.
Customers, in this sense, may be able to benefit from more sophisticated service.