· Hot-dip aluminium coated steel is combines the mechanical properties of cold-rolled steel with aluminum`s high resistance retention , heat reflection and superior rust resistance
- The temperature of 450 degree the coating material transforms to aluminium iron alloy layer so that heat resistance is preserved even if discoloration occurs.
- The coating is sacrificial properities up to the temperature of approximately 600 degree.
· ColorSteel (Pre-Painted Steel)
- High corrosion resistance and weather proof
- For precoated sheet steel, galvanized sheet steel made latest technology are used asbase metals.
- The galvanized sheet steel is Chromated by process which high grade coating material with excellent adhensiveness and atmospheric corrosion resistance are applied simultaneously to both surfaces by Two-Coat-Two-Bake process
- These process result in superior corrosion resistance and long durability even in extreme climactic condition.
· Attractive Appearance
- Uniform coating and smooth surfacing by a roll coating process guarantee fascination colors and an enchanting gloss of precoated sheet stell.
- Variety of color availability also enables free selection to meet any specific requirements.
HOT DIPPED ALUMINISED STEEL SHEET IN COIL