Our main items are IoT smart plugs including Smart PDU(Smart Home Power Contrl System Device) & 1-outlet built-in plug which help users control power on/off remotely, monitor power usage history, schedule operation of home/office appliances, prevent unauthorized use, and eventually save energy based on IoT technology.
Wireless Communication Type : Wi-Fi
Overload Break Current(A):17A
Rated Voltage(V):AC100~240V,50~60 Hz
· Automatic Standby Power Cut-off
- Cuts off standby power when you turn off the power of appliances
- You can see power on/off status thru both of outlet and app(red lamp: standby power, plug image of app: standby power cut-off)
· Automatic Standby Power Value Detection
- No need to input a certain standby power value of each appliance. It automatically detects standby power value and cut it off.
· Controls Power on/off Remotely
- Turn power on or off with smart phone from anywhere, at any time
· Forced shutdown of power supply
- Cut the power supply by security setting
- Secure information and prevent safety accident
· Automatic power cut-off to prevent over-charging (Battery Protection)
- Automatically cuts off standby power and protect battery when portable devices such as smart phone, tab, and etc. are fully charged.
· Scheduling Set-up
- Set up the timer for air-conditioner to work at the time you want in summer or for water purifier not to work when you are out of home or during night time.
· Provides Instant/Accumulated Power Consumption in the Real Time
- See how much power you are using or usage history thru app.
· Provides Real-time Plug Condition
- See which plugs are in or out.
· 16A(3,500w) Rated Capacity
- Compare it with normal plugs that have 10A capacity.