· Product of ISO 13485 (Medical Equipment Quality Management) certified company.
· Sanitary Use - Apply Silicon cap.
· Easy to carry - Apply Cover cap.
· Made with soft material, the bottle can be easily control pressure.
[How to use]
Fill the nasal irrigation bottle with purified water (previously boiled water) or distilled water to the water line.
Put in one packet of a nasal irrigation powder mix to make a balanced saline water (0.9% sodium chloride solution) for nasal irrigation.
Pour 240ml for adult.
Place the tip of the nasal irrigation bottle inside your nose.
Say Ah (this will make your mouth open) and gently but firmly squeeze the bottle.
Do not blow your nose too hard after irrigation. Gently blow your nose to clear out the remaining solution.
Gently wipe out with tissue or towel.
· Use the premixed packets only to make an ideally balanced solution with saline concentration of 0.9%
· Use purified water (previously boiled water) or distilled water only
- (it is not safe to use tap or other available water. It may cause microbial infections)
· Do not re-use the remaining solution. It may be contaminated. Discard extra solution
· Do not use other saline solutions made differently. Use the power mix and solution immediately
· When you irrigate your nose, make sure the solution is warmed to 86℉(30°C). If it is cold, you may feel pain
· You should be able to breathe through both nostrils when irrigating your nose
- (if you have stuffy nose or nasal congestion, and you plan to irrigate your nose, please note that it may cause pain or inflammation in the ear. Consult with your doctor before use)
· Do not heat or boil the bottle
Nose Cure Nasal Wash Salt Saline Powder 60 packets
(For use with 120ml of nasal irrigation)