· Self-diagnostic function
· Use Class K fire suppression.
· Temperature adjustment according to kitchen environment
· May be used in conjunction with other devices such as additional external sirens, manual switches, and contact signals.
· Temperature adjustment (scope of configuration between 20℃ ~ 250℃) depending on commercial kitchen environment.
· 1st and 2nd stage warning system based on temperature sensing.
- During the 1st stage warning, the gas valve, damper, the electricity are turned off
- During the 2nd stage warning, the automatic fire suppression system is activated simultaneously
· The control panel enables easy maintenance and repairs with its self-diagnostic features
· Use of the extinguishing agent that is optimized and enhanced for class K fires.
· When the fire extinguishing agent is released, it protects the environment by not leaving behind a residue.
Fire Suppression System