· An oxygen generation module.
· OXYUNIT is characterized by maintaining its performance in low feed air and low flow rate situations
-It efficiently responds to various environments.
· When feed air of an at least 3.5bar is supplied, OXYUNIT generates 1.2m3/h(20Lpm)flow rate and 93% oxygen.
· OXYUNIT is designed with improved materials for excellent durability.
· It can be used in combination with OXYPLE and OXYCOMBI.
· It can be used with your existing compressor or existing oxygen generators.
-If sufficient feed is supplied, you can flexibly install it anywhere.
· It can also be used wherever there is a compressor, which can save you the cost of purchasing a separate compressor.
· With 6 controllers and monitoring devices, you can easily control and check the status anytime and anywhere.
-In particular,you can use a smartphone or the remote monitoring service of our head office.
· The oxygen purity can be checked by the user at all times.
· High-technology silencer reduces the noise of the discharged gas.
· Flexibility & Efficiency Oxyunit
· Oxyunit can be used simultaneously with other equipment that requires compressed air because it can be operated with low pressure.
· Oxygen can be supplied individually to each site that needs oxygen supply.
· Furthermore, it is possible to combine multiple Oxyunits to supply additional amounts of oxygen, depending on the characteristics of the site.
OXYUNIT (Oxygen Generator)