· Step On-Off butterfly valve is used for a condition that requires unseating torque, which is larger than the seating torque.
· It prolongs the service life by preventing the shock caused by surge pressures that occur during seating.
· The step valve is available in two types: open and close.
- The open-type step valve prevents the water hammer that occurs when the main valve is automatically opened and closed for saturated vapor.
· Used for transferring and blocking liquid materials including water, the close-type step valve lengthens the system’s life span by preventing water hammer, noise, and vibration.
· The step time can be locally set and modified.
2 STEP ON-OFF BUTTERFLY VALVE