· Cooking & Frying
· Pressure cooking
· Time&Energy saving
- Get more flavor by saving time and energy. You can reduce cooking an cut energy consumption by 70%
- Smartcook's innovative technology utilizes steaming in closed system to preserve vitamins, minerals, and accentuate flavor
- you can see what you are cooking
- open and clse the lid easily with one hand
- patented 3 stage safety system
- remove the lid from the pot at any time during cooking
· Enjoy better tasting food quicker and more e ciently.
· Steam cooking creates a healthier meal. It preserves vitamins, minerals and natural flavors.
· The special silicone gasket creates an airtight seal easily. You can open and close the lid with one hand.
· Convenient and easy to use due to its lightweight and thermal e ciency.
· You can open the lid at any time, the same way you are accustomed to opening other cookware.
· Neoflam coating
- Neoflam's exclusive healthy and safe ceramic coating method with no Perfluorinated Compounds.
- XTREMA™ COATING - Advanced ceramic coating technology specially developed for pot to improve durability and corrosion resistance.
- PFC SAFE - Safe and healthy coating method, which does not contain perfluorinated compounds.
- Superior durability - Guarantee superior durability on scratch and heat resistance thanks to die casting aluminum body.
- Anti-corrosion induction
- Easy to clean and reduce the risk of corrosion : Inner induction plate covered with ceramic coating.
- 1. Caution : glass lid will be extremely hot after cooking.
- 2. Ensure the smart release valve is clean and functioning properly before and after every use.
- 3. When using the lid for cooking, be aware that hot steam may be released through the pressure release valve.
- 4. Always cook food with at least 0.3L of water, oil or some comparable liquid so as to not overheat and damage the pot.
- 5. If the food will expand, only fill the pot halfway. If the food will not expand, only will the pot of the way.
- 6. Wash thoroughly with warm water and soap before first use.
- 7. Always use wooden or silicone utensils (never metal utensils) to prevent scratching and increase the lifespan of the product.
- 8. Wash the product thoroughly after use and remove excess moisture. Store it in a dry state.
- 9. Do not heat the product while empty. Doing so may damage the product and potentially cause a fire.
- 10. Product is intended for cooking, not storing. Storing foods in the product for a prolonged time may cause corrosion.
- 11. Warm water and soap is recommended for cleaning. Avoid abrasive scrubs, bleach, and other specialty cleaners as they may
damage the coating.
- 12. Do not use in the microwave or oven.
- 13. Handles will become hot while cooking. Always wear protective gear for your hands when attempting to move the pot during or
after cooking and the energy savings are reduced.
- 14. Please refrain from cooking food that tends to bubble over when heated, as the content may overflow through the steam holes.
In case of cooking such types of food, turn down the heat if it starts bubbling.