· Transmit / Receive Integrated Sensor Module detecting moving objects by using ultra-high frequency of 10GHz band
· The HM-10G is a transmitter / receiver integrated module that detects the movement of objects, and the "Doppler radar theory" in the 10GHz band is applied.
· The module consists of a Doppler transceiver, built-in dielectric (DRO) air and a pair of micro strip patch antenna arrays, providing the most reliable solution in harsh environments.
· Unlike infrared (PIR) sensors, this module has no malfunction due to weather and environmental changes, has a wide detection range and is ideal for reducing intruder false alarms.
· This module can be applied to various applications such as energy saving sensors and automatic door controls.
- Contactless detection method
- Unaffected by temperature / humidity changes, noises and light
- Strong against radio frequency interference
- Wide detection area and high detection speed
- Automatic door, non-contact switch
- Security sensor
- Intelligent lighting control
- Industrial automation and control
- Auto-sensing electrical equipment
- Lower input voltage may cause malfunction.
- Even if there are obstacles, sound waves can pass through and if not metallic shielding, they penetrate.
- Because it is a detection module using reflection wave, it may be detected due to reflection propagation on the wall.
- This module does not work alone. It works with the accompanying circuit.
- Other than product sales, technical support and related source code support is not available.
- If a voltage other than the operating voltage of the module is supplied, it may not operate properly and may fail.
- Incorrect source code and wrong power source can cause malfunction. In this case, customer service or return can not be done.
- In case of disassembly, modification or breakage, the product can not be used normally.