· Transmit / Receive Integrated Sensor Module detecting moving objects by using ultra-high frequency of 10GHz band
· The HM-10G is a transmitter / receiver integrated module that detects the movement of objects, and the "Doppler radar theory" in the 10GHz band is applied.
· The module consists of a Doppler transceiver, built-in dielectric (DRO) air and a pair of micro strip patch antenna arrays, providing the most reliable solution in harsh environments.
· Unlike infrared (PIR) sensors, this module has no malfunction due to weather and environmental changes and a wide detection range
- It is ideal for reducing intruder false alarms.
· This module can be applied to various applications such as energy saving sensors and automatic door controls.
- Contactless detection method
- Unaffected by temperature / humidity changes, noises and light
- Strong against radio frequency interference
- Wide detection area and high detection speed
- Automatic door, non-contact switch
- Security sensor
- Intelligent lighting control
- Industrial automation and control
- Auto-sensing electrical equipment