· Material : Goatskin + Silk(100%)
· Size : W 19.5cm, H 14cm(W 7.7inch, 5.5inch)
· Color : Red, Blue, Black
· Weight or Volume : 0.08 kg
· Manufacturing Country : South Korea
· The traditional representative color in Korea is called the Obangsaek.
· Obangsaek(five color) have long been used as a symbol of health and longevity.
· Our ancestors used a five-color fabric to make a blessing.
· It is a pouch bag with a silk fabric on the traditional pattern on the front and a combination of leather on the back.
· Depending on the style, front and back can be coordinated.
· We put the beauty on our pattern by the work of the Danchong (monochrome) pattern on the back leather.
· Open pocket inside.
Korean traditional pattern silk pouch M