· The ZENESIS wireless fire detection system uses a reliable wireless protocol between the local wireless device
and wireless receiver to provide a safe and effective wireless fire system .
· Based on approved wireless communication components, all components including a fire detector, alarm siren
and smoke detector are intelligently integrated into wireless technologies and provide an addressable wireless fire detection system.
· The ZENESIS Wireless Fire Detection System is designed to comply with the technical standards of the Korea Radio Waves Act
and National Fire Services Act.
· A wireless fire detection system offers many benefits compared to the wired one.
· 450 monitor devices addressable
· Long distance wireless communication (more than 1 km / open space)
· Battery power supply
· Alarm of communication, power, sensor
· Alarm control
· Meeting the requirements of the Radio Waves Act and the National Fire Service Act
· Compatibility with the existing wired fire detection system
· Quick and simple installation
- Installation time can be greatly reduced as only a limited cable is required.
- It is ideal to install in the hospital, educational facilities and restaurants.
· Reduction of property damage
- No property damage due to mere piping wiring for system construction- perfect system for cultural heritage.
-Neither property damage nor secondary damage due to dust and debris from fire system installationsuitable for places where hygiene and cleanliness are high priorites, such as semiconductor factory, restaurant and hospital.
· Cost reduction
-Material and labor cost saving for no need of installation components such as power cable, communication cable and cable protection conduit. This can reduce the construction cost by more than 50% compared to the wired fire detection system.
-Low-power wireless communication circuit design minimizes the cost of battery replacement and maintenance.
· H200 W300 D80