· Part No. Connection Hex Melting Point Test pressure Material
- PRD-10 PT1/8 10 72,92,103℃ 3.5Mpa Brass/SUS
- PRD-13 PT1/4 14 72,92,103℃ 3.5Mpa Brass/SUS
- PRD-16 PT 3/8 18 72,92,103℃ 3.5Mpa Brass/SUS
- PRD-21 PT1/2 21 72,92,103℃ 3.5Mpa Brass/SUS
· The Fusible plugs are basically used to protect the components in a refrigerating system or heat pump against possible overpressures, with regard to the operating conditions for which they have been designed, in case of an excessive external heat source, such as fire.
[ Construction ]
- Brass & SUS for the plug.
- Body of Fusible Plug is an NPT (or PT) Connection with a taper hole.
- Fusible Alloy is poured inside this taper hole.
- Eutectic Alloy with several components for
Fusible Plug (protect the components in a refrigerating system)