· VALKOR represents over 10 major Korean valve manufacturers of hard-to-find, specialty valves for the oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, marine, water, steel & mining, LNG & cryogenic industries.
· Our floating ball valves are designed in accordance with
· API 608 or ISO 17292 (BS 5351) for ANSI 150 to 300LB with nominal sizes of 1/2”~12”,
· 600LB with sizes from 1/2” ~6”, 900LB to 1500LB with sizes from 1/2”~2”.
· Valves have been designed for use with various combination of materials such as Carbon Steel, Low Carbon Steel, High Alloys, Stainless Steel, Monel, Inconel, etc.
· Floating ball design supports the ball with two PTFE seats, one on the upstream and the other on the downstream side of the ball.
· The upstream pressure pushes the ball which compresses the downstream side seat to completely shut off fluid control.
· We are highly recommended this product.
· It is reliable high quality castings and fire safe design certified according to BS 6755, API607 & API 6FA.
· Meet all applicable ASME standards.
· Fire safe design to API 607 & API 6FA
· Side entry, One-piece & Two-piece body, Full & reduced bore
· Class: ANSI 150 ~ 600# (Size: 1/2” ~ 12”)
· Class ANSI 900 & 2500# (Size 1/2” ~ 2”)
· Body material: WCB/A105, Stainless Steel, Duplex, etc.
· Seat: Soft (PTFE, RTFE, Devlon, Nylon, Peek, etc.) & Metal seat
· Cryogenic & Low temperature service