· TRUNNION BALL VALVE
· Trunnion mounted ball valves allow easy and smooth operation at high line pressure.
· Carefully aligned bearings assist low torque operation. The ball is fixed in position but free to turn.
· We highly recommend this product.
· It is reliable high quality castings and fire safe design certified according to BS 6755, API607 &API 6FA.
· Meet all applicable ASME standards.
· Our Trunnion ball valves incorporate an independent positive seal at both the upstream and downstream ends.
· In the fully closed position, the body cavity is isolated from upstream/ downstream pressure.
· The body cavity may be vented by use of the body bleed plug to confirm the integrity of the seats.
-Side entry, 2-piece & 3-piece
- body, Full & reduced bore
-Class: ANSI 150 ~ 600# (Size: 2”~ 48”)
-Class ANSI 900 & 1500# (Size 2~24”)
-Class ANSI 2500# (Size 2” ~ 12”)
-Body material: WCB, CF8M, Duplex, etc.
-Seat: Soft (PTFE, Devlon, Nylon, Peek) & Metal seat
-Cryogenic & Low temperature service