· Wellsware is a RAID storage system offering high-performance data I / O.
· It has a larger interface bandwidth with clients servers comparing with a traditional storage and a self-developed OS platform supplying high performance data input / output with PerSS engine available.
· Wellsware can store as much data as you want using JBOD box connected to Wellsware. If the interface is 100Gb, Wellsware can deliver the performance, about 10,000MB/s to client servers.
· The disk available are 3.5inch, 2.5inch, SATA, SAS, SSD and so on. It can be used in JBOD box.
· The JBOD box with standard interface, SFF-8644 SAS 12G allows users to purchase in their local.
· Use Wellsware connecting to JBOD box which installed with the capacity you want.
· Configure RAID via the Wellsware Manager GUI then configure the protocol and connect to the client servers.
· Now it is possible for you to use high-performance data input / output. Usage environment, DAS, NAS, SAN all are applicable.
· As an interface port bandwidth, You can choose 40Gb / 100Gb / 200Gb(each product model is different),
· Appropriate disk quantity to get the right performance each for the bandwidth is required.
· When referring to a SATA disk,
· 40Gb speed: Number of disk required-more than 30 - 16 bays JBOD * 2
· 100Gb speed: Number of disk required More than 60 -16 baysJBOD * 4
· 200Gb speed: Number of disk required More than 120 -16 baysJBOD * 6
· Size : 3U Rack Mount
· CPU : Intel Xeon E5 2600 Series
· Memory : Over 16GB
· Interface : 40Gb/100Gb/200Gb
· Capacity : Available max. PB capacity
· JBOD connection : SFF-8644