Parking control systems automatically recognize vehicles’ license plates
using LPR during entry or exit to the parking lot,
and calculate parking fees by time difference or allow drivers
to pay using an autopay system (cash or credit card).
The Comprehensive Entrance Indicator Board informs parking lot
users about the parking status of each level and helps ensure
smooth traffic flow in the parking lot.
Specifications and features
· Form and structure: Self-waterproof structure
· Power supply: AC 220V
· Power consumption: 40W(Normal), 60W(Operation)
· LED display color: 3 Colors
· Service environment: -20℃ ~ 50℃
· Communication: TCP / IP
· Displays occupation status and available parking spaces of each level
to drivers who enter the parking lot.
· Displays the number of remaining parking spaces, traffic congestion,
and full/empty status of parking spaces using high-intensity LED.
· Displays parking information to drivers.
· Displays English and Korean together or each language separately.