Parking control systems automatically recognize vehicles’ license plates
using LPR during entry or exit to the parking lot,
and calculate parking fees by time difference or allow drivers
to pay using an autopay system (cash or credit card).
• Automatic parking fee calculation, automatic monthly commutation vehicle management, by the day, and coupon management.
• Identifies a vehicle accident by capturing the license plate from the front and rear photos of the vehicle.
• Manages parking fees utilizing LPR technology without the use of parking tickets.
It sounds the alarm (buzzer) and rotates to warn other vehicles and
pedestrians in the parking lot when vehicles enter or exit.
Specifications and features
· Form: Ceiling type
· Material: Plastic
· Power supply: AC 220V / 60Hz
· Power consumption: 1 W (Normal), 30 W (Operation)
· Warning type: 1–60 sec (detector output)
· Pole length: Adjust the length according to the height of the ceiling and install it
(basic length: 800 mm)
· Prevents accidents in advance and helps ensure smooth traffic flow
· Easy identification during day and night because of built-in lighting