· We have developed Al-Flux(ASSTY), which is the first in Korea to use brazing automotive and industrial aluminum heat exchangers.
· In addition, we developed Al-Paste and Torch Flux, which are used for brazing special areas of Aluminum heat exchanger.
· Besides, we developed Paste Flux, HB-Flux, Wet-Flux, E-Flux and Coating Flux, which are functional products for Alumimum Heat Exchanger Brazing.
· We are always striving to develop functional products, wastewater treatment technology, new light metal welding materials and new technologies.
· To this end, we invest about 5% of our annual sales in R&D. With these efforts, we now have 24 patents on intellectual property rights.
· Chemical powder used for aluminum brazing coating in the production of HAVC.
· Dry (noncorrosive fluorine)
· Potassium Aluminum Fluoride Salt
(KAlF4 + K2AlF • 5H2O)
· white powder (5 ~ 10㎛)
· Excellent brazing ability
· aqueous phase – slurry state
· Residual Corrosive After Brazing – None
· Post-treatment after brazing – no need
· Fine coating after brazing
- hydrophilic and lipophilic
- Excellent corrosion resistance and durability
- not hydrolyzed