TEKON610 is a system designed for distribution (service) transformer, which not only measures electrical conditions such as turns ratio,
excitation current, power, harmonics and inrush current, but also tests transformer’s electrical characteristics.
It can comprehensively diagnose the electrical integrity of the transformer including risk of outage,
presence of internal failure and the installed condition. It is a small-size portable device ideally suited to production, installation,
post maintenance and R&D oof distribution transformers.
The system allows you in the most effective and easiest manner to perform measurement, data storage, analysis and output via the 7“ wide LCD screen,
in addition a function of transferring measurement data to remote locations by using a mobile app. You can also print out measurement data via printer,
save them to the meter’s internal memory, or download to your PC.
● Measures transformer’s turns ratio and excitation voltage
● Measures the quality of three-phase power
● Testing of transformer: transformer ratio, polarity, phase angle, impedance, no load
● Verifies limiter settings: function to judge whether acceptable or non-acceptable
● Application of dockable wireless printer (bluetooth)
● Measurements automatically saved to designated storage space in real time
● Automatic measurement and display of measurement result
● Output of measurement data in reports