Aqua Splint / Nasal Splint by KEOSAN
A Nasal splint is being softened in hot water around 60~70°C and then precisely contours the shape. It is re-used easily as there is no structural transformation during use. 3x3 inch size is for only one use, and you can use 12x9 inch is for multiple uses.
Being a splint which is used after Nose surgery.
a) Offer stabilization and protection after rhinoplasty and nasal fraction.
b) Reduce edema
c) Can be reused
d) Light and comfortable
e) Ingredient is from USA
Manufacturing License Number:No.1357
Manufacturing Item License Number: Seoul First Class License 07-121
Way to preserve: at room temperature
Expiration date: Not applicable
How to use:
1. Prepare water of 60~70°C
2. Place PS-149BL in the prepared water
3. PS-149BL contained in 60~70°C water can be deformed even by slight force.
4. Remove moisture from PS-149BL
5. Use PS-149BL to make a shape of conforms to the patient's nose shape
6. Lower the temperature of the deformed PS-149BL to maintain the shape of the nose
7. Fix PS-149BL made in the shape of the patient's nose using tape or the like.
1. Use of this product may cause slight irritation to some individuals with sensitive skin.
Therefore, the purpose of the use of this product should be considered before use.
2. Do not reuse this product because it is a "disposable medical device".
3. This product should only be used by properly trained professionals.
4. This product is not to be used for other purposes than the purpose of use.