1.This sensor is used in water flow sensing.
2.This sensor has application to gas boiler and instantaneous warm-water appliance and water filtering appliance.
1.This sensor has excellent character in low pressure.
2.The out pulse frequency has linear character in flux change.
- NOTE -
• Ensure that there is no foreign substance.
• Ensure that there is no fast-pulsatory movement of the media
• Ensure that there are no reverse pressure surges
• Ensure that there is no air in the system
• Note the mounting position of the flowmeter
• Min/max flow should be in the linear range of the selected flowmeter
• Clean the system at appropriate intervals
• Avoid electrical current peaks
• Incorrect cabling of power supply +, signal and ground will destroy the flowmeter
• Do not mechanically load electrical contacts
• Avoid moisture on the electrical contacts
• Avoid stray pick-up via the cable (Do not lay cables in parallel with high current loads)
• Avoid strong magnetic materials.
• Avoid operation by air-flow.