This chair was introduced in 1876.
A backrest is filled with manually bent rod that copies the outlines of the backrest.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Dry beech wood for about 3 months.
2. Heat the dried wood to 100 degrees of steam.
3. Bending the wood itself to process it into the desired shape.
4. Color the dyed wood pieces with color.
5. Create the final shape of the chair by hand and varnish it.
6. Put the final quality of the chair's Qualini first.
It is distinguished by its durability, and the longer you stay together, the more natural it will be.
The stylish line chair gives a point in the flat house and you can create your own feeling in any space.