-Liberatoe 4 is a modular, compact multi-effects solution for all the guitarists and bassists,
based on full-analog circuits.
-Various modules can be freely plugged in the 4 slots available.
-As a compact multi-effects, LiberaToe 4 is specially designed to run three modes when it is used stand-alone.
-Firstly Improvisation (Manual) is default, when you press mode selection button located in the center, it acts like auto-loop running 4 mutual exclusive pedal switches.
-When you select red at the mode selection button, it operates similar to the Ambidextrous mode which is adopted in LiberaToe 6.
-Furthermore, it can be combined with LiberaToe 6 so that players can use the system as a 10 slots station.
· pure analog circuit design
· compact professional multi-effects
· 20+ custom designed modules including legend replicas
· 3 operating modes for flexible and unconstrained use
· 4 slots for various pluggable modules
· modules buttons to select between green/red modes on each slot
· specially designed built-in buffer
· connection with LiberaToe 6 to make 10 slots
· auxiliary DC outputs as a platform
· external switch connection for improved use