1) This fender davit is designed to launching and recovery of fender even under severe and adverse weather conditions.
2) The davit consists of davit arms, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic power unit included electrical motor, control stand, winch and pivot base welded on the deck.
3) The structure of davit arm is built of a totally enclosed hollow box structure with a bearing for luffing support in lower end.
4) The hoisting, lowering and luffing are hydraulically performed by means of the lever for control valve in local control stand.
5) The hoisting winch has fail safe brake which is arranged in a gear box together with the reduction gears.
6) All gears in the winch are totally enclosed and run in the oil bath.
7) All sheaves are fitted with roller bearing and lubricated through grease nipple.
8) Clamping devices are provided to prevent the davit from moving caused by pitching and rolling of the ship when the davit is not in operation.