* This is a joint which is connected to a steel pipe.
* This product is used with agricultural water, industrial water and other industrial water, including water supply, and it is a product that complements the disadvantages of polyethylene coated steel pipes by powder fusion.
* The flagship products of TAESUNG STEEL are coated with powder epoxy on the 1st layer,
adhesive on the 2nd layer, and polyethylene on the 3rd layer. The inside is coated with epoxy or polyurea.
* Pipe diameters of 80 to 2800mm in diameter and 500 to 4000mm in length are produced according to customer order.
* Flanges and wings can be attached to the end of the pipe (requires customer, additional cost)
* The internal coating of this product is a "friendly product" that is harmless to the human body by painting the interior of the Illite epoxy developed by TAESUNG STEEL.
This feature improves roughness due to additional pre-treatment process inside and enhances adhesion to prevent separation of the coating layer.
* This product is stated on the specification to meet Korean Industrial Standards (KS). In particular, concerning inner coating quality standards, adhesion standards are even higher than AWWA 210 (5.515MPa) with 10MPa or higher. We also added some tests which are not specified on the KS such as far-infrared emissivity, antimicrobial test and bisphenol-A migration testing and applied perfect quality control standards to the specifications.