- Purpose In the 1T truck that is currently sold by Hyundai and Kia, the loading space is confined so per the number of pallets, 2 pallets can be loaded, but in the truck produced by our company, the loading space has been expanded so it is capable of carrying 3 pallets.
-By replacing 2 trips with 1 trip, it is effective in reducing the transportation cost and overhead expenses.
-Safety has been secured by adding a simulation method at the extended part of the frame
-Conducted additionally under twisting conditions from the existing bending
-Stability and durability secured at the extended part of the frame : Stability of P/SHAFT secured - Harsher conditions applied compared to the existing test standard: 4,000rpm -> 6,000rpm - Durability secured at the extended part of the exhaust pipe: Aluminum plaking steel pipe used - Advantages compared to competing products
·Our company ranks 4th place, holding approximately 10% market share and is quickly expanding the M/S through new challenges in the market.
·Based on differentiated wheel extension technology, our products have an upper hand in structural stability compared to competitors.
-By using lightweight aluminum loading space developed by our company, it reduces fuel cost and is effective in preventing corrosion.
-Furthermore, aluminum can be recycled 100% so it contributes to resource recycling.
· 3,400 loading space: 5,650*1,740*2,030
· 3,600 loading space: 5,835*1,740*1,970
· 3,700 loading space: 5,945*1,735*1,970
· 3,850 loading space: 5,910*1,740*1,950
· 2,860 double cap: 5,865*1,720*2,130