- 2 or 3 pieces of dried fruit in a glass of water, the Inner Beauty Habit changing you /
A water pack that provides the drinking of leached dried fruit with water in a bottle for healthy water habit of 2L per day.
- The reliable product production of the NOTHING BETTER
1. Reliable & enjoyable production process
- The INNER WATER PACK is a reliable & enjoyable product made via clean and strict production process by selecting the fresh ingredients.
2. 2L of water per day is absorbable with a bag
- The recommended daily intake of water by WHO is 2 liters! A bag of INNER WATER PACK helps you drink water much more freshly, deliciously, and a lot.
3. Fresh food dried by a low- temperature drying technique
The INNER WATER PACK contains only pure vegetables and fruits without additives. It is a food made by a 'low- temperature drying technique' to keep the taste and nutrients intact as it dries at low temperature slowly.
4. The balanced TEA blended by tea sommelier
It is a specially blended TEA whose taste and aroma are balanced through a selection by tea sommelier.
5. Easy with a bag a day
It is packed individually in one bag per day so that you can enjoy the INNER WATER easily anytime and anywhere.
-The 'INNER WATER PACK' is a product provided by strict selection & purchase of best raw fruits, and honest screening through an agreement with a specialist in fruit drying which applies the low- temperature air drying technique that is superior in unit facility investment cost and minimum unit investment scale comparing to the competitor's production technique, freeze- dry technique.
* Reliable & enjoyable processing process of INNER WATER PACK
1. Supply - We prepare carefully selected fresh fruits.
2. Washing - We wash the fruits thoroughly via baking powder washing and ultrasonic washing.
3. Cutting - We slice to the thickness by which the taste of fruits can be leached well.
4. Arranging - We arrange the sliced fruits not to be sticked together.
5. Low- temperature drying - We conduct the low- temperature drying process by checking the appropriate temperature according to the season.
6. Checking the dried status - We check the dried status of low- temperature dried fruits.
7. Inspection - We inspect carefully the low- temperature dried fruits.
8. Packaging - We subdivide and pack the low- temperature dried fruits.