Unlock the true potential of your child's brain with Fingpen!
· From 0 to 8 years of age, 90% of the child's brain is formed.
- During this stage, if the left brain and right brain remains unbalanced, ADHD, autism and dyslexia may occur.
· Only 0.1% of the world's population is ambidextrous.
- But how come most geniuses are ambidextrous?
- Using both hands stimulates the cerebral cortex evenly, promotes brain activity, and balances the nervous system.
· As a result, fine motor development is promoted, which is the root of all other development including brain growth
- As a child draws a picture with Fingpen, fine motor skills are naturally developed, and helps the child balance the development of their left and right brain.
Simultaneous development of left & right brain
· The hand is called as THE SECOND BRAIN
- Fingpen & Fingpenbook is the first ever learning tool in the world that allows children to freely draw with all ten fingers.
- It develops balance of the left and right brain simultaneously.
· Pen will not dry for 72 hours.
· Non-toxic ink
- Used natural ingredients. Not harmful to the human body
· Easily erasable and washable
- It's okay if the ink gets on your hand or clothes
· Long lasting ink
- Available for 2 books, 500m with a single pen.
Fingpen & Fingpenbook