It is a tablet-type unmanned payment system that can be connected with stand-type unmanned kiosks.
Because this system can be used in any space (e.g., food trucks, flea markets, pop-up stores, etc.), its utilization is very high.
The tablet-type unmanned payment system can also be used in conjunction with our application.
Because size is convenient, it can be used simultaneously as a menu.
Because card readers, receipt printers and cache boxes are provided together, ""IDIN"" alone is available at the counter.
In addition, the ability to transmit information to 'customers-counters- kitchens' is one of the advantages.
Detailed functional dex-scriptions are as follows.
1. The customer orders. (Self orders)
2. Order information is delivered by pos.
3. The customer's order information is sent to the kitchen and printed.
4. The kitchen sends a notification to the customer when the food is complete.
5. Customer receives notification and pick-up food.