· The summer is growing hotter and hotter, How will our pets cope?
· Due to the effects of global warming, temperature during the day exceeds 40˚C.
The excessive heat may result in heatstroke, burns or other dangers.
Normal temperatures of cats and dogs range between 37.5-39.5˚C, which is 2-3˚C higher than the body temperature of human.
Dogs and cats, unlike human, don't have sweat glands other than on their tongues and soles of their feet. This makes them very vulnerable to temperature changes.
· Cool mat is the safest tool that allows pets to control
their own temperatures when they feel too hot.
· Reasons why your pet needs AVANTPET premium cool mat!
· Are you worried that your curious pet might rip the mat apart?
- Cool gel made of safe materials
- AVANTPET's fungus-free technology
- Contains ORIGINAL phytoncide
- Environmentally friendly fabric
- Cool temperature helps with sleep
- Certified quality
· The high-quality packaging that the mat is delivered in makes AVANTPET Cool mat a perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Fabric : microfiber fabric
- Cool gel : vegetable glycerine, carboxy methyl cellulose