Wake U Up! Monster Steering Wheel Grip, Monster Steer Grip
Grab this tight when you feel drowsy!
The simple car accessory that attaches to the steering wheel to It helps prevent drowsy driving and relieve driving stress.
This drowsy driving prevention idea is based on the driver's natural tendencies on the steering wheel.
Our steering wheel cover offers benefits you’ve never experienced behind the wheel.
The small and spiky massage dots stretching over the cover are slightly soft, gently stimulating your palms and fingers and waking up your nervous system.
Made of silicone, our product is not harmful to body.
After installing our product, simply hold it with a firm grip and then loosen your grip. Continue repeating this. It's enjoyable and addictive, adding fun to your driving experience and help preventing drowsy driving.
How do you deal with stress and anger behind the wheel?
Do you punch the steering wheel, push the accelerator, yell, or do other intimidating acts? When stressed and frustrated, simply grip our steering wheel cover tight. The tactile sensory stimulation helps relieve stress and calms you down.
Our efforts for safety - Technical Details
Unlike other steering wheel covers that literally wrap the entire wheel, our product is designed to be installed only on certain parts of the wheel. We have developed a plate-spring mechanism to secure our product tightly on the wheel.
Elastic plate springs are inserted in each end of our cover to keep it secure at its edges, preventing it from detac
• Provides a healthy hand acupressure massage while driving
• Acupressure spikes are good for long-distance driving or when there is traffic
• Helps you concentrate when you are tired
• Has a good grip and a fun fidget-feel
• Easy to attach and detach; convenient because it does not cover the entire handle
• Cleaner than leather steering wheel cover in the summer and is made of non-plastic, non-toxic silicone
1. 573 acupressure spikes continuously stimulate fingers and palms to help digestion, constipation, dementia, and blood circulation.
2. Helps manage driving boredom and stress, and prevents drowsiness during long-distance driving.
3. Helps relieve stiff shoulders when driving for a long time (Driving while rubbing the product stimulates stiff shoulder muscles).
4. Helps relieve tension during high-speed driving (Fidget sensory stimulation relieves anxiety and nervousness caused by high-speed driving).
5. The inherent frictional force of silicone rubber prevents slipping and improves stability when steering the wheel.
6. Unconsciously induces both hands to drive (addictive fidget sensory stimulation causes the driver to naturally touch the product installed on both sides of the steering wheel).
7. Resolves pain in the palm of the hands when holding the steering wheel for a long time (resolved by stimulation of the palm acupressure massage)
How to Install
1. Slightly spread the top of the product slightly and insert it into the steering wheel.
2. Similarly, spread the lower part of the product slightly and insert it into the steering wheel.
3. Fix the product by twisting it slightly and check that there are no folds or raised part.
Never! Do not forcefully spread the end part of the product. The product may be damaged.
How to use
When using it for the first time
Using the Monster Steer grip for the first time might be somewhat inconvenient. However, once you get used to it, the discomfort disappears and you can experience satisfactory tactile stimulation.
However, the inconvenience may persist due to personal differences, so please make your purchase decision carefully.
How to use while driving
Continue to knead the monster steer grip while driving.
It makes driving less boring and relieves driving stress caused by traffic jams.
It also reduces stiff shoulders when driving for a long time.
And if you feel a little sleepy, press the acupressure dot with your fingertips as if you were pushing them hard. It doesn't wake you up perfectly, but it helps you stay awake for a while.