JustNature JustAronia65 Organic Aronia Juice Concentrate
Reasons why you should choose JustNature
1. Aronia juice concentrate of high quality directly imported from Poland.
2. Manufactured in Korea in the facility of GMP standard.
GMP stands for "Good Manufacturing Practices", which are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control authorization and licensing for manufacture of functional foods & pharmaceutical products.
These guidelines provide minimum requirements to assure that the products are of high quality and do not pose any risk to the consumer.
3. Convenient container leaving no trace of residues at its mouth after use.
4. 100% pure aornia concentrate free of any kind of food additives & artificial sweeteners.
Commitments JustNature pledges
1. JustNature aims to be small giants with big dreams rather than being just big in the field of what we do through discovering incessantly natural active ingredients that are capable of maximizing natural healing power of human body.
2. JustNature will produce and distribute products that are without price bubbles,indicating properly the amounts of active ingredients and holding customer's safety in the first priority on the ground of trust built by comunicating with customers.
3. JustNature agrees to the measures for achieving sustainable consumption & production and will pay attention to corporate social responsibilities by practicing our philosophy of making the world a better place to live together. We will support young children suffering from rare incurable diseases and help young artists to make their dreams come true.
JustAronia65 is 65brix aronia concentrate juice produced only with Polish aronia berries,
of about five times richer than the squreezed juice of aronia berries.
It is such a genuine product with no additives holding its natural deep and rich flavor.
||JustAronia65 Organic Aronia Juice Concentrate
||580ml (19.61 Fl Oz)
|Net Item Dimension (L x W x H)
||7.5 x 6.0 x 21(cm) / 2.95 x 2.36 x 8.26(inch)
|Packaged Item Dimension (L x W x H)
||8.5 x 6.6 x 22(cm) / 3.34 x 2.59 x 8.66(inch)
||Bottles, Viscous liquid of 65 Brix
||Organic Aronia Berry Juice Concentrate (65 Brix, Poland)
||Republic of Korea
· A strong 5:1 organic aronia (black chokeberry) juice concentrate made from Polish organic aronia berries
· A few spoons added to your salad dressing, or smoothie will charge you with plenty of antioxidants for the day
· 100% natural organic without added sugar, additives or preservatives
· Pours Perfectly with No Mess or Spills! A convenient container with cool lid that is amazingly clean after every SINGLE use, sparing you the trouble of wiping it out every time.
· Manufactured by a GMP certified manufacturer to ensure food safety and quality
1) TWO TABLESPOONS AT A TIME TWICE DAILY
Take two tablespoons(about 15 ml or 0.5 fl oz) at a time twice a day mixed with fruit juice, yogurt, milk, honey or water (39 servings).
It can also be applied to recipes of sauces, salad dressings, and cocktail drinks.
2) AVOID TRYING THE PRODUCT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!
Its naturally occurring organic acids like citric acid, tartaric acid, and L-malic acid etc may upset your stomach regardless of their health-promoting properties.
Start with one spoon after meals then double or triple the amount when you feel comfortable with it.
3)HOLD THE CONTAINER UPSIDE DOWN IN PERPENDICULAR WHEN SQUEEZING OUT THE CONCENTRATE!!
If you press the container when it is at a slant other than being in perpendicular, the content might be jet away to the unintended direction.
Please make sure to hold it softly and not to press while making it upside down in perpendicular.
With yogurt or apple juice, good to health
This is the best Aronia juice. Since this is very condensed, I had to two spoons to Greek yogurt or apple juice and with food. But this helps my condition better, especially for my eye. Due to phone and computer at work all day long, I wanted to have something for my eye health. Moreover, the container is great. No liquid comes out when I squeeze it. Since I get old with my friends, I would like to recommend this to my friends.
- Felix (Amazon Customer)
Best Aroniaberry Juice I've Ever Tried
I have been searching for aronia juice, as my son needed supplements for his eye health, and it was a wonderful purchase! This product is far better than any other product I have tried. It has a reduced astringent tang and a soft aftertaste, yet retains a deep and rich flavour. We tried several of the recipes suggested in the brochure, such as aronia in apple juice and yogurt (especially greek yogurt), both of which worked very well! It's unsweetened, so it is wonderfully complemented by sweet substance such as honey or agave syrup. Experimenting with this product is a must. I tried mixing with sparkling water and little bit of agave syrup. It almost tasted like a high quality red wine! I am absolutely going to use this product in future recipes.
- YJ (Amazon Customer)
Best value for money - 6 or 7 stars++++!
I especially appreciate the ease of use in its UNBREAKABLE squeeze bottle - great presentation & real 100% aronia!!! Best value for the money I'm spending for aronia and great packaging. Thank you!!!
- LindsayC. (Amazon Customer)
Best packaging Ive seen, obvious a caring company that had pride on this product. Taste is great, squeeze bottle super clean & easy. Bravo I’m going to see if they make any other products.
- Klg (Amazon Customer)
This is so good. I remember when Costco carried the juice, if you like that you are going in to love this. Buy it.
- J. Adair (Amazon Customer)
Frequently Asked Questions
I know this says organic but can you confirm that there were no pesticides used on these berries?
We import organic Aronia juice concentrate from Poland for the production of JustAronia65. The imported raw material is labeled as organic supported by a certificate called NAQS Import Certificate of Organic Processed Foods. When we say organic, it refers to a ban on the use of chemical pesticides and synthetic fertilizers as far as we know.
The EU regulation on organic production and labeling of organic products ensures that the same high-quality standards are respected all over the EU. The rules refer to agriculture and aquaculture farming practices, food processing and labeling, certification procedures for farmers as well as to the import of non-EU organic products.
Organic farming practices in the EU include:
• Crop rotation for efficient use of resources
• A ban on the use of chemical pesticides and synthetic fertilizers
• Very strict limits on livestock antibiotics
• Ban of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
• Use of on-site resources for natural fertilizers and animal feed
• Raising livestock in a free-range, open-air environment and the use of organic fodder
• Tailored animal husbandry practices
1 serving equals how many berries?
1 serving size of 15mL weighs about 19.8 grams, due to its difference of specific gravity (or density) when compared to water.
And to make 19.8 grams of Aronia juice concentrate(65Brix) we need about 5.4 times greater quantity of the squeezed Aronia juice, which equals to about 150 grams of natural Aronia berries.
So we can say the number of berries needed for 1 serving size is between 75 ~100 berries because one Aronia berry normally weighs between 1.5g~2g.
Any restriction on intake amount? Possible downsides?
Since Aronia is not pills but just a kind of foods, intake directions can't be a critical issue, but obviously the more you take the healthier you would become.
Taking 30ml per day as recommended will surely offer you the chance of experiencing its health-promoting effects faster enough to feel the difference, but for those who are taking for the first time, we recommend you to start with one spoon once a day then double or triple the amount when you feel comfortable with it.
Aronia berries are safe to eat with no severe side effects. The only downside is the uncomfortable stomach in case of having it on an empty stomach.
JustNature is a brand that belongs to Onplanb Co Ltd, aiming to bring a "healthy daily life" to its customers through constant trials of discovering natural active ingredients that are capable of maximizing the natural healing power of the human body.
Over the past few years, we have been focusing on the ingredient known as anthocyanins, of which Aronia berries are choke-full and acknowledged as the top holder. We had several Aronia-based items produced by GMP or HACCP certified manufacturers. We have been distributing domestically and selling abroad through our online shopping mall(www.justnatures.com) and the global market platforms like Amazon(www.amzon.com/justnature) and eBay. We have established our laboratory(JustNature BioLab) at POSTECH to carry out a study on Aronia extract powder supported by North Gyeongsang Province.
We believe that the foods we take for health should also be from 'just nature. So we pursue the ingredients for our health-promoting products to be ""100% natural"" without any artificial chemicals or additives. Because, after all, it is nature that heals, the farther we are from nature, the closer we get to the disease.
JustNature aims to be a small giant with big dreams rather than being just big in the field of what we do. We produce and distribute products without price bubbles, indicating the amounts of active ingredients accurately and holding customer's safety is the priority on the ground of trust built by communicating with customers.