- The collaboration of a super food "laver" recognized by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and nuts that were difficult
to eat due to inconvenience
- “3 No’s” policy (No food additive, trans fats, or gluten) - No 31 harmful ingredients (according to the Classification and standard of
the MFDS) were not used?
※ In case of spicy sunflower seeds, they were excluded due to Furikake.
- The product embodies the sense of considerable thickness, which is significantly different from products of other companies,
realizing a good taste and texture at once.
- As it is not fried in oil, it has low fat. As it is baked in the oven several times, it keeps good nutrition.
Value of Item (technology)
- Unlike conventional products that use raw material in the form of powder made through grinding, our products are added with nuts
intact through our technical superiority, which maintains nuts’ own unique textures.
- At the end of numerous trials and errors, we have launched a variety of products that had not been available in the market, such
as Peruvian wild ginseng black maca, hemp seeds (the top 6 super grains by Time magazine, chia seeds (the top diet seed food),
and cacao nibs (the world's three antioxidant food)
- Seven years of research in Taiwan, a leading market of laver snacks → Securing market by making products with differentiated
flavor appropriate for the taste of Southeast Asian market
Marketability of Item
- Through the combination of various ingredients, we overcome the limitations of each market (super food + laver + health food)
- Launching the "Sandgim" brand with originality and merchantability added to the existing" laver snack "(domestic laver snack
market in 2017 is estimated to be approximately 8 billion won. Our goal is to reach 50% market share, which is equivalent to
4 billion won)
- Market positioning in the categories of general products and premium products (→ high-end, high value-added)
01. There is plenty of delicious nuts between crispy laver sheets !
We select most qualified nuts and seeds from the world for filling this wonderful snack.
02. Due to unique technology, the contents of nuts are so high that its thickness is incomparable!
Enjoy Sandgim, a nutritious snack with 0% trans fat
Wow! Do we have a thick laver snack like this?
How can it be so thick?
- We put nuts (almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds), black rice and sesame seeds for a topping.
- In addition, we keep its thickness by using special sauce with no food additives for building a nut layer between laver sheets.
Are laver snacks baked with oil?
- We do not use any oil.
- There is only good omega fat ingredient from nuts.
- Sinjung F & D is proud of its skill that makes crispy and delicious taste without using any oil.
Is it delicious?
- It is less salty and more flavorful than laver for lunch box.
- If you like laver, we strongly recommend it.
How do we enjoy it?