1. Body Fat (%) and Skeletal Muscle Mass determine how you look, not your weight.
- Your appearance is in DIRECT correlation to the amount of fat your body holds in store as well as how much skeletal muscle mass you have developed over the years.
- Your CONCERNS: cellulite, flabby arms, muffin tops. These are the outcomes of a high body fat percentage.
- Those who are "skinny fat" seem healthy and thin in their outer appearance but due to their high body fat perentage and very little muscle mass, they have the metabolic rate and health risks of an obese person. "Skinny fat" people also tend to hold most of their fat in their abdominal area despite their low or average BMI.
2. Your weight on the scale means NOTHING. Your body composition will give you a qualitative understanding of your health.
- Scale readings represent your total body mass: internal organs, muscles, bone, blood, fat, etc.
- DO NOT be deceived by your scale reading for it does NOT represent your health.
- Instead, FOCUS on the individual components of your body composition, especially your body fat percentage and skeletal muscle mass.
- Low body fat significantly reduce the risks of developing chronic health diseases (Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, etc.)
- High skeletal muscle mass will reduce the risks of developing Osteoporosis, Arthritis, as well as a reduced risk of injury (low back pain, knee injuries, etc.) due to developed proprioception as well as optimal neuromuscular efficiency.
3. Body Fat (%) and Muscle Mass determine how SUCCESSFUL you will be at weight management.
- STOP attempting impractical diet plans or excessive cardio to lose weight.
- Starvation will significantly slow down your metabolic rate and deteriorate your muscles. Although you may decrease your body fat mass, you will completely jeopardize your health and well being
ONE SMARTDIET is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnostics or treatment.
Do not use this device if you are dependent on any biometric devices, such as a cardiac regulator, medical ECG, mechanical heart, or heart-lung machine.
ONE SMARTDIET is using a BIA(Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis). Therefore, the measurement value may change may depend on the environment and season.
ONE SMARTDIET uses sensitive sensors for measurements. It may cause malfunction due to the heating element such as the stove or the low-temperature environment.
Do not use ONE SMARTDIET to measure your body composition during pregnancy or menstruation. There will be discrepancies.
The electric current (under 150 uA of 50 kHz) is too low for anyone to sense or be affected by it. If you do experience any sensations or symptoms, immediately cease its operation.
Do not disassemble or modify the device. Avert any physical trauma to the device.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SAFETY
Make sure to remove any nearby devices that can cause wireless interference. These sources include but are not limited to microwave ovens, wireless audio operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, and certain power sources. These sources can cause slower performance or disconnection from ONE SMARTDIET and may also interfere with the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, resulting in inaccurate readings.
Do not eat or dismantle the battery. Keep out of children’s reach.
You must follow local regulations when disposing of the device or any of its components and accessories.
1. I CAN NOT CONNECT TO BLUETOOTH
If you turn on the Bluetooth function of your smartphone before running the application, your smartphone can automatically find the device. And then open the application.
ONE SMARTDIET uses the BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) feature, so you do not have to search for devices on your smartphone with Bluetooth and should not put in your PIN code. If it asks "PIN code", just press the "Cancel" button).
2. HOW ACCURATE IS ONE SMARTDIET?
ONE SMARTDIET is a method of measuring body composition with the BIA technique.
Measured values can be obtained more accurately when it measured in the same position in the same environment. The results may be changed when you are in a different posture or after taking meals or water.
* During measurement, both hands should not be contacted each other.
3. I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE "I DID NOT HOLD THE ELECTRODE"
Make sure that the device is fully charged.
Please hold the electrode plate on the top and bottom properly.
Please stop the application completely and try again.
4. HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APP?
You can download the "ONE SMARTDIET" app through Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
5. HOW TO USE AN ACTIVITY
Measure the body fat (Only once)
Go to "Settings -> Connect with the Activity" on the menu.
Turn on the OneSmartdiet
Press the "Connect OneSmartdiet" button (Only once)
Go to "Record -> Activity -> Sync button" on the menu
To get the Activity data, the Sync button should be pressed.
*Note: If it has a discharged battery, the Activity data will be deleted. So you need to charge the battery every 2 days.