Film for packing of fabrics
PE and PT films for packaging of fiber are used through several processes including cutting adequate for size of fiber, and shrinking against fiber by applying heat.
As the name implies, the film highlights colors of fabric, and protects fiber from dusts, contaminants, surface scratch and foreign materials during transportation.
The film for packaging of fiber of Daejung Chemical Industry is high of transparency and slippage, and easily removed when rubbing, and these properties allow easy packaging of fiber.
- No additives are used for ensuring high cleanness of products.
- Machining property is higher than competition products.
- Easy for printing and coloring allows wide applications.
- Coating on the film surface enhances vividness of fabrics to pack.
- The film has superior transparence, softness and high tensile strength.
- The film prevents attachment of dusts, and tearing.
- Products of high quality are produced by patented systems.
Daejung Chemical Industry supplies products of top quality to customers based on know-how built up so far since its establishment in 1987, and never-ending endeavors in R&D, and has been recognized as the top maker of packaging films in Korea.
The company operates integrated production systems covering supplying quality materials and packaging of finished products, and performs mass production of various product lines such as Bulls silage, Ace Stretch wrap, automatic packaging film, and industrial protective films through continuous R&D and active investments.
The company uses materials strictly screened for realizing customer satisfaction by actively responding requirements in the marketplaces, and performs various analysis and tests and continuous monitoring the whole production areas including materials, production processes, finished products, production environment and utility environment.