Protection & laminated film
Daejung Chemical Industry supplies light-guiding sheets, protective films and laminating films to the display material businesses in Korea.
The special films of Daejung Chemical Industry are produced from various materials in various thickness, colors and dimensions,
and can be tailored for requirements of customers by surface reforming or glossiness (mat) processing through corona discharging process.
Further, the products are easy for transportation, and show small deformation or deviation of smoothness for ensuring smooth laminating with high quality and best cohesiveness.
- The thickness is kept uniform, and the film is ideal for coating process and dry laminating process.
- The film is kept from gel, fish eye and scratch to the largest extent, and ideal for producing high-end products, easy for corona processing, and preventing transfer of adhesive materials.
- The films have various properties for low-temperature sealing, high transparency, and easy peeling.
- The film is free from adhesives coating process, and does not transcript adhesives to product to pack, and reduce glossiness of product.
- The film is highly chemical resistant, and protects products from chemicals such as acid and alkali.
Daejung Chemical Industry supplies products of top quality to customers based on know-how built up so far since its establishment in 1987, and never-ending endeavors in R&D, and has been recognized as the top maker of packaging films in Korea.
The company operates integrated production systems covering supplying quality materials and packaging of finished products, and performs mass production of various product lines such as Bulls silage, Ace Stretch wrap, automatic packaging film, and industrial protective films through continuous R&D and active investments.
The company uses materials strictly screened for realizing customer satisfaction by actively responding requirements in the marketplaces, and performs various analysis and tests and continuous monitoring the whole production areas including materials, production processes, finished products, production environment and utility environment.